VIDEO: Letterman Calls Kourtney Kardashian's Boyfriend "A Punk"
You know it’s a bad thing when David Letterman calls your boyfriend and father of your baby a “punk.” Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian visited The Late Show Wednesday night, Khloe admitted that boyfriend, Scott Disick “got a little crazy” while they were filming the second season of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
“Khloe and Scott living together under one roof, it’s… not a good idea, to have them living together,” Kourtney said. When Letterman asked if Disick was a “punk,” Kourtney responded that he “has been working on that problem.”
However, sister Khloe wasn’t as sympathetic. “I just kinda write them off, the golden rule,” Khloe said. “If I have nothing nice to say." –ALEXA GREENBERG
Watch it here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV