VIDEO: Kendra Wilkinson Talks Fitness, Losing 40 Pounds
E! star Kendra Wilkinson, 25, may be a new mom, but you wouldn't know it by looking at her.
The blonde star of Kendra lost 40 pounds after her pregnancy and has a specific motivation for keeping fit. "I like to look good while I'm having sex with my husband. I like to be like, 'Hell yeah, look at this body, baby,'" she told UsMagazine.com. Wilkinson, who prioritizes looking in shape and feeling good, has had to change her routine over the years and after motherhood. "When I used to be really, really fit, I used to work out twice a week. But now that my body is changing, I have to get into the gym four days a week instead, and I have to keep up with aging."
When asked about her specific routine, she explained that "it just depends. Sometimes I work out for 30 minutes; sometimes a full hour. It just depends on how I'm feeling and, you know, what I did the night before [laughs]!"
Wilkinson is familiar with the temptation to cheat, but credits a lot of her success with good old fashioned self-discipline. "You gotta put your foot down ... no matter what," she says of working out. And when it comes to those irritating food cravings, she has found a way to overcome her temptation. "If I see something that I like, I just take a little bite instead of the whole thing. I'm not going to stop eating fat food, but I did learn how to control myself and control how much I eat." —KIMBERLY STEELE
Watch the interview here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV