VIDEO: Joe Rogan Returns With 'Fear Factor'
NBC's gross-out game show "Fear Factor" returns to the network's Monday lineup tonight, and host Joe Rogan is glad to be there when it does. “I’d be bummed out if somebody else was doing it,” Rogan told The New York Daily News, “especially if they were sh***y at it. It would be really weird to see someone else doing it.”
The first of eight new episodes will follow a similar format of the original series, which went off the air in 2006. It starts with a physical stunt, followed by a gross-out competition and then a take-all-the-money round.
Rogan, who is teaming up again with executive producers Matt Kunitz and David Hurwitz, said his job on the show is to coach contestants to go to the edge of their limits. “A lot of competing is being able to push yourself,” he says. “The pushing yourself, like physically running up this hill or fight this guy, even though it seems different from eat this bug, a lot of competition is mental.”
Watch a clip here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent