VIDEO: Joe Jonas Says The Jonas Brothers Will Be Back
It is no secret that Joe Jonas has been ramping up his solo career. His steamy video for "See No More" caused a stir this summer, and lately he was seen in Paris filming a video for "Just in Love with You," another single from his album Fast Life, due out in October. Just because he is stepping in the spotlight does not mean he's leaving the Jonas Brothers behind — at least not for good. "Definitely, me and my bros, we are gonna make another project eventually," Joe told MTV News. "Right now, we're just focused on the side projects and the individual stuff we're doing."
A new Jonas Brothers record, though, will have to wait for Joe's solo effort to run its course. "In the next few years or a year or so, we're gonna make more music together," he said. "I think it's nice for all of us to be able to do this and for me to take this time and really go for it."
Joe's younger brother Nick Jonas, who is also in the midst of his own solo career, earlier said the Jonas Brothers would take their time planning a follow-up to 2009's Lines, Vines and Trying Times. "Like anybody, with the next one, you have to step it up and make it great, and I think that we don't necessarily know what the sound is right now," he said. "And we're all kind of in different areas musically. I think that we don't have the same influences."
Check out Joe backstage at Britney Spears' Femme Fatale tour:
Get More: MTV Shows
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango