VIDEO: Jimmy Fallon Parodies Charlie Sheen
The Saturday Night Live star turned late night show host Jimmy Fallon, 36, has scored big with a new video he aired last night that parodies Charlie Sheen, 45, and his recent antics. The video is a fake ad for a new cologne called “Winning,” a catchphrase that Sheen has recently made his own. In the clip, Fallon plays the role of Sheen, who is promoting the fictitious product. He quotes many of Sheen’s more outrageous statements – including his hyperbolic claim of having “tiger blood and Madonna’s DNA” – and does a strikingly accurate impression of Sheen’s scratchy voice and mercurial facial expressions.
Sheen has been in the news almost non-stop as of late, doing a multitude of interviews, including an appearance on ABC’s 20/20 that clocked in the show’s best ratings to date. And in more good news for the self-described “bitching total rockstar from Mars” (a title he claimed on the Today Show), Sheen’s newly launched twitter account, @CharlieSheen, made a Guinness World Record for the “Fastest Time to Reach 1 Million Followers.” – SAM LACROIX
Watch it here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent