VIDEO: Jim Carrey Confesses Love For Emma Stone
As a comedian, Jim Carrey has been known to pull some pretty outlandish stunts: he regularly hopscotches back and forth across the line between funny and insane. In a video he posted on his blog Wednesday, in which Carrey, 49, confesses his love for The Help actress Emma Stone, 22, the aging actor crosses a different boundary — the one between cute and creepy.
Staring directly into his web cam for an enduring close-up, Carrey declares right away that this message is meant for Stone and then proceeds to lavish her with Lolita-esque praise. "I just wanted to let you know that I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but, you know, smart and kindhearted," he says, starting off endearingly. "And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you, and we would have chubby little freckled-faced kids. We'd laugh all day long and go camping and play Yahtzee and tell ghost stories by the fire."
Then, in one giant leap toward either madness or unnerviingly deadpan comedy, Carrey gets a little graphic and weird. "Every day for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you," he says. "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little longer to pee than it used to. Those are the only discernible signs of aging that I can find so far."
So far, there has been no reaction from Stone, who is rumored to be dating the new Spiderman Andrew Garfield. There are also no reports of Stone and Carrey working on a project together, which might excuse the video as a publicity stunt.
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV