VIDEO: Jessica Simpson Doesn't Accept John Mayer's Apology
Jessica Simpson said she feels "betrayed" and "disappointed" with John Mayer’s comments in his now-infamous Playboy interview, where he likened the pop singer’s bedroom skills to sexual "crack cocaine," she told Oprah Winfrey Tuesday.
Although the celebrated singer-songwriter sent Simpson a written apology, she admitted to Oprah that she doesn't accept it. “I don’t resent him. I’m just going to let that go,” she said. “That part of my life is over.”
Mayer’s remarks have garnered more press for Simpson than any career move since her infamous "mom jeans" incident, which kept her increased weight in the headlines for nearly a year. She confessed to Winfrey that she was a size 4 at the time the photographs were taken. But she maintains she's not interested in slimming down. “I love my curves,” Simpson said flatly.
The singer is currently promoting her upcoming VH1 program, The Price of Beauty, a documentary series that takes the performer around the world in search of women coping with dietary fads and other rigid standards of beauty. –AHMED MORI
Watch it here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV