VIDEO: Jennifer Love Hewitt Compares Breasts To King Kong's
Jennifer Love Hewitt, 33, was presented with a giant image of her own breasts on Jimmy Kimmel Live, while appropriately plugging her new Lifetime series, The Client List, about a woman who takes a job at a massage parlor — yes, that kind of massage parlor — to support her family.
Hewitt was talking about the racy billboards of her that were taken for the show when Jimmy Kimmel, 44, presented her with an enormous shot of one of the advertisements — a close-up of her cleavage.
"No!" Hewitt exclaimed, shocked by the image, as stagehands placed it behind her. "Seriously, that looks like a horror movie, blown up like that ... They look like King Kong's!"
You can catch more of Hewitt in The Client List, based on the 2010 Lifetime movie of the same name, Sundays at 10 p.m. on Lifetime.
Watch the clip of Hewitt on Kimmel's show here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic