VIDEO: Jennifer Aniston Denies Adoption Rumors
The public might be preoccupied with Jennifer Aniston's status regarding motherhood, but she's not.
The Bounty Hunter star, 41, appeared on Thursday's Ellen and shot down rumors that she was taking steps to become a mom. Ellen fawned over adorable photographs of Aniston's two puppies before telling the actress she'd heard that she was set to get another pooch.
"What?" Aniston responded. "I think you're confusing that with the Mexican child I'm supposedly adopting," she said, in reference to an erroneous Star magazine article. Ellen was happy to play along. "Are you gonna adopt a Mexican child?" she asked. "No, I'm not adopting any children," Aniston said. And "no doggies" either, she established.
Aniston wasn't afraid to have a little fun with the rumor, though. "Adam Sandler actually adopted four last week and that never got even mentioned," she joked about her costar in the upcoming Just Go with It.
Aniston and Sandler will appear together in the romantic comedy on February 11, which is also the actress' 42nd birthday. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Watch the interview below:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV