VIDEO: 'Idol' Boots Teenager Aaron Kelly
All the power of mentor Harry Connick Jr. and Frank Sinatra couldn't save Aaron Kelly from getting the cement-shoe-treatment on American Idol Wednesday night. The 17-year-old Idol hopeful was sent home while the other bottom dweller, Michael Lynche, was saved to sing again next week.
Kelly chose Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon" for his final performance simply saying, "I've had a blast."
Lady Gaga stopped by with a performance of her new single "Alejandro," Connick sang his cover of the Beatles' "And I Love Her," off of his new album, and the top five joined in to sing a medley of Connick's other material.
This week's Idol audience (a mere 17 million viewers) was the smallest the show has seen since it debuted in 2002. Next week, the contestants sing songs from the cinema with Jamie Foxx as the guest mentor.
Check out Gaga's unedited performance, an awesome montage of Harry Connick Jr. giving the Idol contestants a hard time, and the Idol recap video here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic