VIDEO: Heidi Klum Leaving Victoria's Secret
Auf wiedersehen! After 13 years, Heidi Klum is leaving Victoria's Secret to focus on Project Runway and her perfume, jewelry and clothing lines.
“All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria and never tell her secret. It’s been an absolute amazing time," she said in a statement. With Klum, 37, gone, the head angel slot at Victoria's Secret is now open. Klum, dubbed "The Body" after her first walk down the Angel runway, is married to singer Seal, with whom she has four children. Last year she walked the runway just weeks after giving birth.
“Heidi will always be an Angel,” says Ed Razek, chief marketing officer for Victoria's Secret. Project Runway is now in its eighth season. –AMY LEE
Watch Heidi walking the Victoria's Secret runway in 2009 below:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV