VIDEO: Glee's Heather Morris Shows Off Her Dance Moves
If you think you've seen all the moves Heather Morris, 23, has in her repertoire on the family friendly Glee, think again. The actress, who plays cheerleader Brittany on the runaway hit series, helps showcase Esquire's May list of "50 Songs Every Man Should Be Listening To" by rockin' out to them. Clad in a backless leotard and strappy heels, Morris wows us with her hip grind and her air guitar, demonstrating the dancability of the songs that made the list, and making them sound just that much better.
Morris is intimately familiar with the dance floor. She used to dance backup for Beyonce, and the song "Single Ladies" was her specialty. She was brought in to the set of Glee in 2009 to teach the song's choreography to the cast, but she wowed them enough to offer her a regular role on the show.
After watching the video below, you're bound to see why. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV