VIDEO: Gisele's Profanity-Laced Rip On Patriots Receivers
Sunday night did not turn out the way Gisele Bundchen had hoped. Bundchen, who is the wife of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, couldn't hold back her frustration as she made her way out of Lucas Oil Stadium, following the Patriots' 21-17 loss to the New York Giants in Super Bow XLVI. And, unfortunately for her, The Insider's cameras were there to catch the whole thing.
As the Brazilian supermodel waited for an elevator, an off-camera Giants fan taunted her, yelling: "Eli rules, Eli owns your husband." It was apparently more than Bundchen could take; she defended Brady by insinuating that it was the receivers' fault for not catching his throws. "You (have) to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she snapped. "My husband cannot f***ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."
Watch the video here:
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV