VIDEO: Elizabeth Olsen, Sister Of Olsen Twins, Impresses At Cannes
Elizabeth Olsen, 22, the younger sister of child stars billionaires Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who are best known for sharing the role of Michelle on the classic '90s sitcom Full House, is stepping out of the twins imposing shadows in a big way. Elizabeth was working as an actress under the radar — until the 2011 Sundance Film Festival, where her star vehicle Martha Marcy May Marlene received rave reviews. Now she's in spotlight again as the film enters the jury competition at the Cannes Film Festival. Audiences received the indie film well, but Elizabeth's performance was the subject of all the post-screening conversations.
Martha Marcy May Marlene co-stars Oscar nominee John Hawkes (Winter’s Bone), Hugh Dancy (Confessions of a Shopaholic) and Sarah Paulson (Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip). The movie, which follows a young woman who escapes from a cult to live with her sister and fiance, will have a limited U.S. release on October 7.
Check out the creepy trailer:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent