VIDEO: Elisabetta Canalis' Nude New PETA Ad
In the latest ad for PETA's "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" campaign, George Clooney's ex-girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, shows him just what he's missing.
The Canalis, a 32-year old Italian model, appears completely naked in the ads, saying, "I decided to go nude because nudity always creates a big reaction.That is what is required to keep people's attention on such a brutal practice." Canalis cites a documentary she saw as a young girl that detailed how animals were killed for fur. She says that was the point she knew she would never wear fur. Her ad follows other celebrities who have bared it all for PETA, including Pamela Anderson, Alicia Silverstone and Christy Turlington.
Canalis split with Clooney, 50, in June after dating for two years. She was a host on Italian television before appearing in a small role in the 2005 movie, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. In February Canalis appeared in an underwear campaing for Roberto Cavalli. Unfortunately for George, his ex will be hard to miss this fall. The Clooney-less bombshell is slated to be a contestant on the upcoming season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars, and her PETA ad will soon go up on a billboard on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
See behind the scenes of the PETA ad:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV