VIDEO: Drew Barrymore Talks Wedding Plans
While plugging her new movie, Big Miracle, about a massive whale rescue that took place near Point Barrow, Alaska in 1988, Drew Barrymore, 36, couldn't help but open up about her upcoming nuptials to art consultant Will Kopelman, 34.
She's trying to bask in the feeling of being Kopelman's fiancee before she gets down to making concrete wedding plans. "We're trying to figure it out," she said about the big day on Good Morning America. "I think everyone expects you to kind of know right away what the plans are. I'm like, 'Oh goodness, it just happened a month ago! Do I not have it together, or is it okay to keep daydreaming?'"
Then everyone starting talking about how happy they were for each other. "To see how happy you are makes us so happy for you," reporter Robin Roberts said. Barrymore was grateful and agreed. "I root for his happiness and people's happiness and this is a really positive story and it's just a positive time and I like positivity — I'm a sucker for it," she said.
You can catch Barrymore in Big Miracle, also starring Kristen Bell, John Krasinski, Ted Danson, and Dermot Mulroney, on February 3.
Watch Barrymore talk about her engagement and her new movie here:
You might also be interested in:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV