VIDEO: Did Christina Aguilera Rip Off Gaga?
In her new risque video, "Not Myself Tonight," Christina Aguilera has been accused of copying Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" antics, from borderline erotic fashion choices and dance moves, to product placements and girl-on-girl kissing scenes.
Granted both pop stars are singing about different things—Gaga about falling in love with a friend, and Aguilera about a good girl gone bad—both videos dance around the theme of lust, carnality, and hypersexualized revelry. In a recent MTV interview, Aguilera says her "work speaks for itself," and that the issue is "not even worth wasting the breath to comment on."
Our partner site, URLesque.com explores the possibilities. For more details, www.urlesque.com/2010/05/05/11-ways-christina-aguilera-ripped-off-lady-gaga/
You be the judge:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV