VIDEO: Casey Abrams Gets The Judges’ Save On ‘Idol,’ Falls Onstage
American Idol certainly knows how to toy with people's emotions. Despite getting praised by the judges for his unique take on “Heard It Through the Grapevine” on Wednesday night, Idol hopeful Casey Abrams found himself on the bottom during Thursday’s results show. After he had been eliminated by the audience vote, host Ryan Seacrest advised him to “sing for his life,” in the hopes that the judges would use their save on the curly haired 20-year-old. As Abrams stepped into the spotlight preparing to give it one last try, Randy Jackson quickly shut the music down, explaining he and the others already knew what Abrams was all about. “Yeah, this is crazy wrong,” Steven Tyler chimed in. “We made a decision here to keep you on.” Abrams, who has been hospitalized twice this season, fell to the floor in shock, muttering "are you kidding?" over and over to the judges.
Because of the judges' decision, Seacrest informed the contestants and the audience that there will be two eliminations next week. The potential hopefuls next take the stage on Wednesday. —EMILY EXTON
Watch Casey Abrams’ reaction to the judges’ decision below:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV