VIDEO: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailer
It begins with the happiest day of a young woman's life — her wedding. She wears a white dress, walks down the aisle, meets the man of her dreams at the altar and professes her vows in front of family and friends. On her honeymoon, she makes love with her husband and, like a miracle, conceives. But this is not just any pair of star-crossed lovers; it's Edward and Bella (Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart), and it's only the beginning of what promises to be a heart-stopping conclusion to the Twilight saga.
Judging from the trailer released Tuesday, Bella's world gets turned upside down once she becomes pregnant. “It’s crushing you from the inside out,” screams Edward, as the expectant mother turns gaunt and bleary-eyed. Meanwhile, the werewolves are hot for Bella's newborn, and it's up to Jacob (Taylor Lautner) to go against his tribe and protect the newborn.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 hits theaters November 18.
Watch the trailer here:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango