VIDEO: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailer
It begins with the happiest day of a young woman's life — her wedding. She wears a white dress, walks down the aisle, meets the man of her dreams at the altar and professes her vows in front of family and friends. On her honeymoon, she makes love with her husband and, like a miracle, conceives. But this is not just any pair of star-crossed lovers; it's Edward and Bella (Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart), and it's only the beginning of what promises to be a heart-stopping conclusion to the Twilight saga.
Judging from the trailer released Tuesday, Bella's world gets turned upside down once she becomes pregnant. “It’s crushing you from the inside out,” screams Edward, as the expectant mother turns gaunt and bleary-eyed. Meanwhile, the werewolves are hot for Bella's newborn, and it's up to Jacob (Taylor Lautner) to go against his tribe and protect the newborn.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 hits theaters November 18.
Watch the trailer here:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen