VIDEO: Bjork's 'Thunderbolt' Strikes
Avante-garde, Icelandic music sensation Björk, whose latest album Biophilia has left most critics (including ours) awestruck, released a new video for her track “Thunderbolt” Wednesday. Directed by thirtytwo and produced by Dan Bowen, the video is made of live footage from the singer’s summer residency at the Manchester International Festival, where she first presented Biophilia, Consequence of Sound reports.
Björk, who is unfortunately best-known for wearing a swan carcass gown to the 2001 Academy Awards, asks fans that they experience the video with high quality sound. "I am playing live shows in reykjavik at the moment," she writes on her Facebook page. "Please please, do me a favour and use headphones or proper speakers when you listen."
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV