VIDEO: Betty White's Top Ten Tips For Living Longer
At age 89, Betty White knows a thing or two about staying power. White made her comeback by starring in one of the most talked about commercials of the past two years, which made her the subject of a veritable Facebook frenzy. Then she wowed audiences by breathing life back into last season's Saturday Night Live premiere. Now she's racing through movie and sitcom appearances with the unbridled energy of a performer a third her age.
So what's the secret behind White's revived success? The actress appeared on Monday night's The Late Show with David Letterman to impart her advice in the form of a Top Ten List, which included such gems as "try not to die" and "stop watching this crap."
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges