VIDEO: Betty White's Top Ten Tips For Living Longer
At age 89, Betty White knows a thing or two about staying power. White made her comeback by starring in one of the most talked about commercials of the past two years, which made her the subject of a veritable Facebook frenzy. Then she wowed audiences by breathing life back into last season's Saturday Night Live premiere. Now she's racing through movie and sitcom appearances with the unbridled energy of a performer a third her age.
So what's the secret behind White's revived success? The actress appeared on Monday night's The Late Show with David Letterman to impart her advice in the form of a Top Ten List, which included such gems as "try not to die" and "stop watching this crap."
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Texas Longhorn's Media Guide Misspells State 'Texsa'
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Jessica Chastain & Jess Weixler On 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby,' Being Best Friends