VIDEO: Betty White's Top Ten Tips For Living Longer
At age 89, Betty White knows a thing or two about staying power. White made her comeback by starring in one of the most talked about commercials of the past two years, which made her the subject of a veritable Facebook frenzy. Then she wowed audiences by breathing life back into last season's Saturday Night Live premiere. Now she's racing through movie and sitcom appearances with the unbridled energy of a performer a third her age.
So what's the secret behind White's revived success? The actress appeared on Monday night's The Late Show with David Letterman to impart her advice in the form of a Top Ten List, which included such gems as "try not to die" and "stop watching this crap."
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Jackie Kennedy'Â€Â™s Pink Suit: The Story Behind The Outfit She Wore When JFK Was Shot
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone