VIDEO: Betty White's Top Ten Tips For Living Longer
At age 89, Betty White knows a thing or two about staying power. White made her comeback by starring in one of the most talked about commercials of the past two years, which made her the subject of a veritable Facebook frenzy. Then she wowed audiences by breathing life back into last season's Saturday Night Live premiere. Now she's racing through movie and sitcom appearances with the unbridled energy of a performer a third her age.
So what's the secret behind White's revived success? The actress appeared on Monday night's The Late Show with David Letterman to impart her advice in the form of a Top Ten List, which included such gems as "try not to die" and "stop watching this crap."
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen