VIDEO: Angelina Jolie's Kids Eat Crickets
On a recent trip to Cambodia, the birthplace of her adopted son Maddox, 9, Angelina Jolie allowed her kids to indulge in one of their favorite snacks — and no, it's not gummy bears. "My boys love to eat crickets. It’s their favorite thing," Jolie said in a video shot for Louis Vuitton's Core Values campaign.
"When I first gave it to them, I thought, I wanted them to understand culturally, I didn’t want them to be turned off by something that was their culture," the actress, who brought her children with her to Cambodia to film a Louis Vuitton photo shoot, said, elaborating on why what many Americans see as disgusting is actually not that bad. "They're good—they are like a potato chip," she said.
However, Jolie admitted that she is careful not to let her kids over-indulge in the unusual snack. "They ate them like Doritos and they wouldn’t stop. They brought to-go boxes home and I had to actually ban the cricket eating at a certain point because I was afraid they’d get sick from too many," she said.
Jolie has a total of six children with partner Brad Pitt, three of whom -- Maddox, Pax and Sahara—are adopted, and three others—Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne—who are biological.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic