VIDEO: All Aboard The Charlie Sheen Roast Express
With so much fuel to feed their funny flames, comedians participating in the highly anticipated Roast of Charlie Sheen are expected to bring down the house when the special airs on Comedy Central September 19. Two new promo videos released Tuesday, however, play up the idea that Sheen is the one who will emerge unscathed.
The first video depicts Sheen as the conductor of the “roast express,” which is on its way to “Goddess Harbor,” “Winning Town” and “Tiger Valley.” “Charlie, does this train stop in Normalville?” a buxom blonde naively asks. “Honey, we left there a long time ago,” Sheen answers.
Watch it here:
The second video features the former Two and a Half Men star, still driving the train, boasting of his invincibility and mocking the attempt to roast him. “That’s like trying to reason with a volcano,” he says. “That’s like trying to duct tape the wind to the ground. That’s like trying to catch a tsunami in a sippy cup.”
Watch it here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent