VIDEO: 50 Cent Raps On 'Chelsea Lately'
If you want to meet the stars, you don't have to sing, you just have to lip-sync.
Fifteen-year-old YouTube star Keenan Cahill, known for lip-syncing songs and dancing along to them appeared on Chelsea Lately after reaching some fame with his routine. His best known is his rendition of Usher's "DJ Got Us Falling In Love," where he lip-syncs and dances.
The young performer arrived on set with a spray of flowers for Handler, and when asked about his love life, gave a coy reply. "There's one girl who's funny, blond, comedic...a cougar," he said, making faces at Handler. "Here's my number."
The host began to show Cahill's new video, which began in the same manner as his others, when a few minutes in, 50 Cent enters the room. The rapper begins to jam along, even taking his cross off and putting it on Cahill. Afterwards, Handler gave the teenager a gift—a flipcam for him to record more videos. –AMY LEE
Watch the entire video below:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV