Victoria and David Beckham Expecting Baby No. 4
The Beckham house is about to get a little more crowded, as Victoria Beckham is pregnant for the fourth time.
"David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer," their rep told People. "Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister."
With her sons ages 11, 8 and 5, Victoria Beckham admitted that while her boys were a lot to handle, she would be willing to expand her family with her soccer star husband. "I think one day, if we're blessed to have more children, it would be amazing," she said. "It's a lot having three boys ... But who knows, one day?"
The couple have been married since 1999. The baby is reportedly due this summer. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green