Victoria and David Beckham Expecting Baby No. 4
The Beckham house is about to get a little more crowded, as Victoria Beckham is pregnant for the fourth time.
"David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer," their rep told People. "Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister."
With her sons ages 11, 8 and 5, Victoria Beckham admitted that while her boys were a lot to handle, she would be willing to expand her family with her soccer star husband. "I think one day, if we're blessed to have more children, it would be amazing," she said. "It's a lot having three boys ... But who knows, one day?"
The couple have been married since 1999. The baby is reportedly due this summer. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber