Victoria and David Beckham Expecting Baby No. 4
The Beckham house is about to get a little more crowded, as Victoria Beckham is pregnant for the fourth time.
"David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer," their rep told People. "Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister."
With her sons ages 11, 8 and 5, Victoria Beckham admitted that while her boys were a lot to handle, she would be willing to expand her family with her soccer star husband. "I think one day, if we're blessed to have more children, it would be amazing," she said. "It's a lot having three boys ... But who knows, one day?"
The couple have been married since 1999. The baby is reportedly due this summer. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen