Vanessa Paradis Addresses Johnny Depp Breakup Rumors
Though Vanessa Paradis, the French singer and actress who has been in a relationship with Johnny Depp for 14 years, addressed rumors of a breakup with her longtime partner, she confirmed nothing about the status of their union.
Whispers of trouble between the two started when it was revealed that they have been in different cities for some time, and appear to have no immediate plans to live together. Paradis, 39, has been in Paris promoting her new film, Cafe de Flore, while Depp, 48, is living in Los Angeles, according to People. Earlier this month, he also showed up solo at the Golden Globes, and next month he is set to start filming for his next project, The Lone Ranger, on location in New Mexico.
Paradis seems frustrated by the constant speculation. "You know, when I eat three peas, I'm pregnant. When I visit a city, I'm buying a house," she told French radio station, Europe 1, at the Paris premiere of Cafe de Flore Monday night. "In the winter I separate, in the summer I marry. It's been fifteen years since I've been getting married every year. In addition I have to answer all these rumors!" But, of course, she didn't exactly put the matter to rest, and seemed to have no intention of doing so. Her PR people instructed reporters at the event "not to ask personal questions," reports the U.K.'s Daily Mail.
The actress preferred to talk about her movie role. "Cafe de Flore speaks of love, its joys, its pains and its dramas — to love and to lose. This story upset me, I was upside-down, the depths of myself," she said. "The idea of a soul mate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary," she added.
Paradis has two children with Depp — Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 9.
Watch a trailer for Cafe de Flore here:
Check out these stories too:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV