Usher's Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident
Usher Raymond, 33, who has recently been in the news for his heated trial against ex-wife Tameka Foster, 40, for custody of their two boys, Usher V, 4, and Naviyd, 3, has a new tragedy to contend with.
Usher's stepson and Foster's son from a previous relationship, 11-year old Kyle Glover, has been declared brain dead after an accident in which he and a 15-year-old female friend were struck by a jet ski while inner-tubing in Atlanta's Lake Lanier, reports the Huffington Post.
Glover was unresponsive as he was taken out of the water and has not registered brain activity since his hospitalization immediately following the incident, reports MTV. As yet, there has been no decision as to whether or not to remove Glover from life support.
Usher arrived at the hospital over the weekend, where his ex-wife, Foster, has remained since the accident. Although the custody battle between Usher and Foster, who were married between 2007 and 2009, has been less than friendly, Usher chartered a plane for Foster, who was out of town at the time, so she could get to her son in the hospital as quickly as possible. Both Foster and Usher are both reportedly at the hospital at this time.
Stars took to Twitter to express support for Usher and Foster. "Prayin that Usher and Tameka's son is ok..." wrote Russell Simmons, while Fantasia tweeted, "Everyone PLEASE pray for Usher and Tameka's son! This is the time they really need your prayers."
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV