U2 Named Highest Grossing Act
The Irish rock giants U2 secured the number one spot on Billboard’s 2010 Money Makers list after raking in a whopping $108 million in 2009.
Bruce Springsteen trailed far behind, coming in second with $57 million. Madonna, last year’s top grosser, could not defend her '09 title and rounded out the top three with $47 million. Billboard compiles the list from profits earned through CD and digital sales and tour receipts. U2’s 360 Degrees tour was the most lucrative of 2009. –AHMED MORI
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV