Tyler Perry Beats 'Basterds'
Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself won the weekend box office taking in $24 million beating out the animated flick 9 and Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds. Perry, left, has had five number one movies–and two this year. (Photo: WENN)
1. Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself, $24.0 million
2. 9, $10.9 million
3. Inglourious Basterds, $6.5 million
4. All About Steve, $5.8 million
5. The Final Destination, $5.5 million
6. Sorority Row, $5.3 million
7. Whiteout $5.1 million
8. District 9, $3.6 million
9. Julie & Julia, $3.3 million
10. Gamer, $3.15 million
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent