'True Blood' Wolf Joe Manganiello Prefers Nudity Over Cutoffs
Ever since Joe Manganiello, 35, howled into fictional Bon Temps, Louisiana, in 2010, fans of HBO's True Blood have had a good time indeed ogling his naked werewolf physique. And Manganiello, for his part, has found few reasons to complain.
"As far as the butt cheeks stuff goes, it just makes sense," Manganiello told Out magazine. "It's not gratuitous; it's realistic. If you're a werewolf and you transform, you lose everything and there are your butt cheeks. The show is a deconstruction of supernatural creatures. It's not like other werewolf projects, where you magically reappear with tiny jean shorts on."
Speaking of deconstruction, ears have been perking up over another Manganiello role that will show the hunky actor taking off more than he's putting on. In the upcoming Magic Mike, Manganiello will play a stripper, joining an all-beef cast that includes Matthew McConaughey, Alex Pettyfer and Matt Bomer. The film, based on co-star and co-producer Channing Tatum's erstwhile career as an erotic dancer, is set to be released in June.
But if you're as much a fan of Manganiello's signature beard as you are of his famous butt cheeks, then Magic Mike comes with a disclaimer. “I don’t have any body hair,” he said. “It stops at my neck."
So do our eyes, Joe. We promise.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV