'True Blood' Couple Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Expecting Child
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are going to have a baby vampire! Paquin, 29, and Moyer, 42, costars on HBO's campy blood-sucker show True Blood, are expecting their first child this fall, according to Entertainment Weekly.
The child will be the third for Moyer, who has two children from previous relationships, and the first for Paquin. The couple, who play star-crossed lovers Sookie and Bill on television, were married in 2010.
If Paquin's baby follows her in her footsteps, he or she can expect to have an Oscar in, oh, about 11 years. Paquin was the second-youngest Oscar winner of all time when at age 11 she won Best Supporting Actress for Jane Campion's The Piano.
True Blood returns for its fifth season June 10.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Apologizes For CEO Mike Jeffries' Comments
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Filming
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan Attend 'The Great Gatsby' Premiere At Cannes
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV