Trouble Brews For Brad Pitt Zombie Movie 'World War Z'
There may be little that can be done to save Brad Pitt's zombie vehicle, World War Z, from apocalypse. Extensive re-shoots, a last-minute script rewrite and creative issues have already forced the $170 million-plus zombie war movie to a June 2013, instead of a December, release, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
World War Z, which is being produced by Paramount and Pitt, is based on a best-selling novel by Max Brooks. Pitt has said that he was hoping to kick off a thinking man's trilogy, but it seems like the first installment is off to a rough start. “Can we take this genre movie and use it as a Trojan horse for sociopolitical problems, and what would the effect on the world be if everything we knew was upside-down and pulled out from under us?” Pitt recently said.
But Marc Forster, the director Pitt chose to head up the project, has little CGI experience and failed to make important decisions about how the zombies would look and move on time — one of many problems that prompted one source to call the process "a nightmare from top to bottom."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV