Tribeca Film Festival: Dakota Fanning Among Young Celebrity Jurors
The 2012 Tribeca Film Festival announced its jurors for this year’s festival on Monday and included several of the movie industry's young, up-and-coming stars. Dakota Fanning, 18, The Descendants' Shailene Woodley, 20, and Twilight actor Kellan Lutz, 27, were all named jurors for the New York-based festival.
You can read more about Festival judges, screenings and buzzworthy films at our all-new Tribeca Film Festival page.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic