Tracy Morgan Collapses At Sundance
30 Rock actor Tracy Morgan is recovering following a collapse at the Sundance Film Festival. Morgan, 43, blamed the incident on the altitude of Park City, Utah, home to the annual star-studded festival, E! News reports.
"Superman ran into a little kryptonite. The high altitude in Utah shook up this kid from Brooklyn," Morgan tweeted Monday. Shortly after, Morgan, who is diabetic, tweeted his thanks to the hospital staff and said he would be back to work Tuesday shooting "30 Rock."
Morgan was being honored at the Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards when, after giving a speech, he was escorted outside — where he collapsed. Morgan was brought to Park City Medical Center. No drugs or alcohol were found in his system. Reps for the star attributed the incident to a "combination of exhaustion and altitude."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV