Tracey Ullman's Husband Allen McKeown Dies At 67
Allan McKeown, the producer and Tracey Ullman's husband of 30 years, died on Tuesday following a long battle with prostate cancer. He was 67.
Allan McKeown Dies
Together, McKeown and Ullman created Tracey Takes On… and State of the Union. Both shows earned an Emmy in 1997 for outstanding variety, musical or comedy series.
Prior to becoming a successful producer, Ullman worked as a hairdresser. Throughout his career as a stylist, the U.K.-born McKeown worked with the likes of Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Michael Caine and The Beatles.
After working for over 20 years as a hair dresser, Ullman became a commercial producer with James Garrett and Partners and eventually founded his own production company with Dick Clement and Ian Frenais. With Witzend, he made Pooridge and To Russia with Elton.
McKeown also has producing credits on TV shows Auf Wiedersehen, Lovejoy and Birds of a Feather. His stage producing credits inlcude Lennon and Jerry Springer the Opera.
McKeown is survived by Ullman and his two children – daughter Mabel and son Johnny.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'