Trace Adkins' Wife Rhonda Adkins Files For Divorce
Country singer Trace Adkins’ wife, Rhonda Adkins, has filed for divorce after 16 years of marriage and just months after the singer checked himself into rehab for alcoholism.
Trace Adkins Wife Files For Divorce
Rhonda Adkins cited “irreconcilable differences” in the divorce documents she filed in Tennessee, reported TMZ. In the filing, she stipulates that she wants primary residential custody of their three daughters – MacKenzie, 16, Brianna, 12, and Trinity, 9 – child support and alimony. She always wants to be named as the sole beneficiary of Trace Adkins’ life insurance policy.
The Adkins, who were married in 1997, became legally separated Monday, March 24.
Back in January, Trace Adkins headed to rehab for alcohol abuse. The country star, who’d been sober for 12 years, relapsed during his residency on the Country Cruising Line. While intoxicated on the cruise, it was alleged that Adkins got into a physical altercation with a well-known impersonator of his that he’d first met years ago.
It’s unknown if Trace Adkins’ renewed battle with alcohol led Rhonda Adkins to seek a divorce.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen