Tori & Candy Spelling Makeup At Mother’s Day Luncheon
Tori and Candy Spelling, the mother daughter duo who've been known to have a rocky relationship, was spotted making a concerted effort to put the past behind them at The Helping Hand of Los Angeles annual Mother’s Day luncheon, reported the Daily Mail.
Tori, who was named Mother of the Year, kissed and hugged her own mother at the Mother’s Day event at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Separated by 28 years, the mother-daughter pair shared dyed blond locks and heavy makeup, complete with dramatic lipstick. Tori, 39, was outfitted in a multi-patterned maxi dress, while her mother wore a turquoise pants suit
Much of the drama between Tori and Candy had to do with Aaron Spelling’s (Tory’s father, Candy’s husband) death in 2006. When he passed away, the TV mogul left an estimated $500 million to his wife, and just $800,000 to his daughter. The former Beverly Hills 90210 star had expected a more sizeable inheritance from her late father.
Tori, who turns 40 today, was gifted with a custom-made diamond Neil Lane ring from her husband Dean McDermott last week, the designer told People. It was for the couple’s seventh wedding anniversary.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'