Tori & Candy Spelling Makeup At Mother’s Day Luncheon
Tori and Candy Spelling, the mother daughter duo who've been known to have a rocky relationship, was spotted making a concerted effort to put the past behind them at The Helping Hand of Los Angeles annual Mother’s Day luncheon, reported the Daily Mail.
Tori, who was named Mother of the Year, kissed and hugged her own mother at the Mother’s Day event at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Separated by 28 years, the mother-daughter pair shared dyed blond locks and heavy makeup, complete with dramatic lipstick. Tori, 39, was outfitted in a multi-patterned maxi dress, while her mother wore a turquoise pants suit
Much of the drama between Tori and Candy had to do with Aaron Spelling’s (Tory’s father, Candy’s husband) death in 2006. When he passed away, the TV mogul left an estimated $500 million to his wife, and just $800,000 to his daughter. The former Beverly Hills 90210 star had expected a more sizeable inheritance from her late father.
Tori, who turns 40 today, was gifted with a custom-made diamond Neil Lane ring from her husband Dean McDermott last week, the designer told People. It was for the couple’s seventh wedding anniversary.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango