Tori & Candy Spelling Makeup At Mother’s Day Luncheon
Tori and Candy Spelling, the mother daughter duo who've been known to have a rocky relationship, was spotted making a concerted effort to put the past behind them at The Helping Hand of Los Angeles annual Mother’s Day luncheon, reported the Daily Mail.
Tori, who was named Mother of the Year, kissed and hugged her own mother at the Mother’s Day event at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Separated by 28 years, the mother-daughter pair shared dyed blond locks and heavy makeup, complete with dramatic lipstick. Tori, 39, was outfitted in a multi-patterned maxi dress, while her mother wore a turquoise pants suit
Much of the drama between Tori and Candy had to do with Aaron Spelling’s (Tory’s father, Candy’s husband) death in 2006. When he passed away, the TV mogul left an estimated $500 million to his wife, and just $800,000 to his daughter. The former Beverly Hills 90210 star had expected a more sizeable inheritance from her late father.
Tori, who turns 40 today, was gifted with a custom-made diamond Neil Lane ring from her husband Dean McDermott last week, the designer told People. It was for the couple’s seventh wedding anniversary.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen