Tony Parker Opens Up About Split With Eva Longoria
Tony Parker may be headed to divorce court, but he's not letting his personal problems affect him on the basketball court.
The NBA star opened up about the dissolution of his three-year marriage to Eva Longoria. "The most important thing is to stay strong mentally, even if these are very difficult times," Parker told France's Le Parisien newspaper. "I've taken refuge in basketball because that's what I've done best since my youth."
The Desperate Housewives star filed for divorce in mid-November, amid rumors of an inappropriate relationship between Parker and his teammate's wife. Despite that, Parker said he is coping thanks to the "support of [my] teammates, coaches and San Antonio," along with, "my family. My whole family has been around me through this."
Parker has had his best season on the court in years, and his team, the San Antonio Spurs, currently have the best win-loss record in the NBA. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV