Tom Hanks Narrates Barack Obama's 17-Minute Campaign Video
The latest video from President Barack Obama's re-election campaign, narrated by Oscar winning actor Tom Hanks, was released on Thursday. Former President Bill Clinton, former White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel and Harvard Law professor Elizabeth Warren are among those who appear in the video, which emphasizes Obama's vision for reducing consumer health care costs.
"[Obama] knew that he couldn’t fix the economy if he didn’t fix health care," Hanks narrates, before Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama explain why the issue was a personal one for the president. “When my mom got cancer, she wasn’t a wealthy woman, and it pretty much drained all of her resources,” Obama says. Michelle adds: “I don’t think he wants to see anyone go through that.”
Watch the 17-minute video here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV