Tom Daly Confirms His Sexuality: 'I'm A Gay Man Now'
Tom Daley has put speculation about his sexual orientation to rest, and has officially come out as gay.
Tom Daley Comes Out As Gay
Previously, Daley, 19, declined to give himself a label. When he came out in a YouTube video, he’d simply come out as in a relationship with a guy, but also noted, “Of course, I still fancy girls.” Eventually it came out that the guy he was dating was the Oscar-winning screenwriter of Milk, Dustin Lance Black, 39.
Now that he’s been openly dating Black for several months, Daley confirmed, “I am a gay man now,” while on Keith Lemon’s Celebrity Juice.
"I came out on YouTube as I wanted to say what I wanted to say without anyone twisting it,” Daley further explained. “I told my family before I told the world. I was terrified. I did not know what the reaction was going to be. I did it on YouTube because people were constantly digging and asking questions."
As for Daley’s relationship with Black, the Olympic swimmer and TV host said it’s “All good.”
– Chelsea Regan
For More Tom Daley News:
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen