Tom Cruise Says 'Never' To Plastic Surgery
Mega movie star Tom Cruise, now filming the sci-fi flick Oblivion in Baton Rouge and soon to appear in the rock musical Rock of Ages, says that even though he'll be turning 50 in July he won't be going under the knife to keep his youthful appearance. "I haven't, and I never would," Cruise told Playboy.
Cruise also opened up about his wife, actress Katie Holmes, as well a host of other topics. "[Holmes] is an extraordinary person, and if you spent five minutes with her, you'd see it," he said. "Everything she does, she does with this beautiful creativity. She's funny and charming, and when she walks into the room, I just feel better. I'm a romantic. I like doing things like creating romantic dinners, and she enjoys that. I don't know what to say — I'm just happy, and I have been since the moment I met her. What we have is very special."
In the wake of controversy surrounding fellow Scientologist A-lister John Travolta, Cruise said that he pays no mind to rumors that have dogged him throughout his career. "Does refuting things help? Not really," he said. "There comes a point when you just have to go, You know what? Here's how I've lived my life: I've never been late to a set. I make films I believe in. I feel privileged to be able to do what I love. You just have to keep going and remember that. The other stuff? I hear it, I read it, I get it. But life is not a matter of trying to prove anything to anybody."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango