Tom Cruise Says 'Never' To Plastic Surgery
Mega movie star Tom Cruise, now filming the sci-fi flick Oblivion in Baton Rouge and soon to appear in the rock musical Rock of Ages, says that even though he'll be turning 50 in July he won't be going under the knife to keep his youthful appearance. "I haven't, and I never would," Cruise told Playboy.
Cruise also opened up about his wife, actress Katie Holmes, as well a host of other topics. "[Holmes] is an extraordinary person, and if you spent five minutes with her, you'd see it," he said. "Everything she does, she does with this beautiful creativity. She's funny and charming, and when she walks into the room, I just feel better. I'm a romantic. I like doing things like creating romantic dinners, and she enjoys that. I don't know what to say — I'm just happy, and I have been since the moment I met her. What we have is very special."
In the wake of controversy surrounding fellow Scientologist A-lister John Travolta, Cruise said that he pays no mind to rumors that have dogged him throughout his career. "Does refuting things help? Not really," he said. "There comes a point when you just have to go, You know what? Here's how I've lived my life: I've never been late to a set. I make films I believe in. I feel privileged to be able to do what I love. You just have to keep going and remember that. The other stuff? I hear it, I read it, I get it. But life is not a matter of trying to prove anything to anybody."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Jackie Kennedy'Â€Â™s Pink Suit: The Story Behind The Outfit She Wore When JFK Was Shot
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone