Tom Cruise Was Surprised By Divorce From Katie Holmes
Tom Cruise, 50, was caught off guard when Katie Holmes, 34, filed for divorce last year.
"Life is a challenge," Cruise told the German TV network ProSieben. "To be 50 and have experiences and think you have everything under control, and then it hits you—that's what life is... Life is tragicomic. You need a certain sense of humor."
Cruise and Holmes have a six-year-old daughter together, Suri, of whom Holmes has full custody.
Marital troubles aside, Cruise’s career seems to be as successful as ever. Earlier this year he starred in the blockbuster Jack Reacher, and next year he is set to star in All You Need Is Kill, a science fiction film featuring Emily Blunt and Bill Paxton. Of course, his most recent project, Oblivion, which is also a sci-fi movie, will be released next weekend. Oblivion features Cruise, along with Morgan Freeman and Olga Kurylenko.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'