Tom Cruise Drops By The Taj Mahal
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is just weeks away from exploding onto IMAX and movie screens, which means it's time for star Tom Cruise to ramp up the promotional campaign. First stop, India — and what in India looks more photographic than the Taj Mahal?
Appearing neither with wife Katie Holmes nor daughter Suri, Cruise spent the weekend in India for the Mumbai premiere of Ghost Protocol, which filmed in a variety of exotic locales. "I wanted to come to India my whole life, so I am very excited," he told E! News. "Stunning," he said of the shrine.
And what a tour guide! Cruise got shown around by none other than Bollywood superstar Anil Kapoor, who also stars in the action film. So what about the possibility of Cruise appearing in one of Kapoor's big movies? "I would never say no. I would love to do it," he said, touting his love for Bollywood films. "I love watching Hindi movies.There are many Hindi movies that come out every year, but I do watch a few of them."
Watch the trailer of the film here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV