Tom Cruise And Suri Do Disneyland
Superstar Tom Cruise, 49, was all smiles as he treated his daughter, Suri, 5, to a day of fun in the sun at California's Disneyland.
Suri was decked out in a royal purple dress, a red polka-dot sweater, black shoes (flats this time), and pink face paint, as she went on several of the rides with her doting dad, including the Tea Cups, the Storybook Boat Ride, and — of course — the Merry Go Round.
Though her famous mom, Katie Holmes, did not tag along, Suri and Cruise were accompanied by the young girl's nanny, whose green purse Cruise toted while she was handling some of Suri's spoils from the day trip, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. They turned heads all on their own walking around the theme park, while Suri sipped from an oversized Coke cup and ate pink cotton candy.
When it comes to Suri, Cruise's generosity knows no bounds. Over Christmas the family reportedly spent $5,000 on a deluxe skating trip for the five-year-old at New York City's Rockefeller Center ice rink.
You might also like these related stories:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango