Tom Brady 'Shaken' By Car Accident
Quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a car accident early Thursday morning in Boston. According to Boston's WEEI radio, the football player was "shaken" but unhurt. Brady, 33, declined medical treatment to go on to the stadium, where he will be examined by the Patriots' team doctor.
Witnesses report that Brady had the green light at an intersection and collided with a minivan running a red light. While Brady and his passenger were fine after the accident, one passenger in the minivan was taken to the hospital with minor injuries. The other had to be removed from the vehicle with the "jaws of life" and is in serious condition. A traffic light was also hit.
Brady is currently in the middle of contract negotiations with the Patriots. The team begins its season this Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV