Tina Knowles Thinks Beyonce Will Be A Great Mom
If Beyonce were pregnant as often as she's reported to be, she'd be raising more kids than the Octomom.
But her mother, Tina Knowles, doesn't doubt that the singer and husband Jay-Z will make great parents—someday. "Of course I am [ready for her to have a baby]," she told People. "What grandmother isn't? I can't wait." And Knowles thinks that the power couple will be good at the job.
"They're good people and they're really positive and they're talented and they've had a lot of practice with my grandson – their nephew," she said, referring to her younger daughter Solange Knowles' son. "So I know they're going to make great parents." She called Beyonce "very caring and patient and loving," saying she knew her daughter would be a "great mom."
The singer herself has shrugged off the incessant rumors. "One day, hopefully, I will be [pregnant]," Beyonce told MTV News. "Whatever; it's a part of being a celebrity, I guess." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV