Tina Fey Developing New Sitcom For Fox
Tina Fey pitched a new sitcom to Fox, and received enough interest for the network to order a pilot episode.
Fey’s new comedy series will be centered at a women’s college on the crux of a revolution, reported Yahoo. For the first time in the university’s history, male students will be able to enroll. Other then those scant plot details, not much is known about the project, which in a very early stage of development.
Assisting Fey on the pilot’s script will be 30 Rock writer Matt Hubbard. The pilot will be helmed by How I Met Your Mother director Pam Fryman.
Fey’s post-30 Rock TV work also includes an NBC comedy that’s to hit the network next fall. Starring Ellie Kemper of The Office and Bridesmaids, the show will tell the story of a former cult member (Kemper) who decides to leave that life behind in search of a rebirth in New York City. NBC has already ordered a total of 13 episodes of the sitcom.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen