Tim Curry’s Stroke Occured Last July, Not Thursday
Tim Curry, the British actor and star of 1975’s Rocky Horror Picture Show, is recovering from a stroke he suffered last July, his rep confirmed to USA Today.
“He has been going to physical therapy, doing very well and in great humor,” Curry’s longtime publicist Marcia Hurwitz told USA Today. “He thanks everyone for sending him good wishes.”
Hurwitz’s remarks come after reports emerged that Curry had suffered a stroke on Thursday. She cleared the air to reveal that the actor had indeed suffered a stroke but that it was last summer, and that he has been recovering well from the health scare.
The Mail Online had falsely reported that Curry, 67, had collapsed Thursday as a result of a stroke. Hurwitz had reportedly told the news outlet, "Tim is doing great. He absolutely can speak and is recovering at this time and in great humor.”
Watch Tim Curry in The Rocky Horror Picture Show below:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen