Tiger Woods Divorce Settlement Revealed
It's not chump change, but the $110 million dollars Tiger Woods is reported to have paid ex-wife Elin Nordegren in their divorce settlement is hardly going to bankrupt the golf multimillionaire.
Following his immense sex scandal of last year, it was no surprise when Nordegren, 30, and Woods, 34, chose to part ways, and the price of that parting has been revealed on Radar Online. While the divorce was finalized in August, the exact amount of the payout had been kept quiet until now. Though it's still a huge sum of money, Woods' speculated net worth is close to $500 million, taking into account his numerous winnings, endorsements and investments.
Still, sources close to Nordegren say she is not interested in bleeding the athlete dry, but in moving on with her life. Recently, she flew commercially from Florida to California, rather than taking a private jet. Woods and Nordegren have two children together and share custody. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV