The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln: 'A Zombie Apocalypse Keeps Me Fit'
Andrew Lincoln, 38, the British star of AMC's acclaimed The Walking Dead, may be one of the channel's most notable heartthrobs, climbing up to near-Jon Hamm heights, but Lincoln takes a simple approach to keeping himself looking so fine.
Lincoln's trick? "Eat less. Exercise more," the Walking Dead star told Men's Health in their new issue, out on stands today. Fitness for Lincoln is also a functional enterprise. "Of course I want to be in good shape and be fit, but I want to have stamina. It's not an exercise in vanity. It's about being able to do stuff."
The Walking Dead is currently filming its third season, and being in good shape is apparently wise for the intensive job. "On Friday I did an 18-hour day, including travel," he told the magazine. "I was up at quarter to six in the morning and got home half past midnight. The day before we'd been outdoors all day. It was 90 to 95, and the humidity was up. So I don't need a trainer. I've got a zombie apocalypse to keep me fit."
Lincoln, whom some may still remember for having a desperate crush on Keira Knightley's character in 2003's Love Actually, will return to AMC along with castmates Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori Grimes), Steven Yeun (Glenn), and Norman Reedus (Daryl) on October 14, 2012 in the season three premiere, "Seed."
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
For more on Andrew Lincoln and The Walking Dead:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango